Delrin Anti-Backlash Nut for 8mm T8 x 2 Lead Screw Trapezoidal ACME
$7.60 – $22.79
Main feature of a Delrin Anti-Backlas Nut: Silent. Unlike brass nut, Delrin nut hardly make any noticeable noise.Tighter tolerance. Delrin nuts have tight tolerance than brass nuts both in radial and axial direction. In some cases, the main/front nut could be used alone to provide satisfactory accuracy.
Plase note, there are three common types of T8 Lead Screws. These Nuts are T8 2 Ptich 2 Start or T8x2. The other common types are T8x4 or T8x8 please double check the type you have, before buying! See diagram for dimensions.
- 2-start (8mm per turn) trapezoidal/ACME lead screw
- This is for the 8mm Dia. 2mm pitch RH
- Easy to mod: The nut could be easily trimmed or cut by a hand saw or even a hot knife making it much easier to modify or any application.
- Tighter tolerance: Delrin nut has tight tolerance than brass nut both in radical and axial direction. In some cases, the main/front nut could be used alone to provide satisfactory accuracy.
- Self-compensating: Spring tension keeps tight tolerance even after lead screw or brass nut wears out
- Adjustable preload: (from 4 N to 8 N with stock spring, higher preload could be achieved by substituting stock spring with stiffer spring)
- Materials: Delrin and steel spring
- Weight: 8 g